Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Do not restart your device!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 05:28 PM)
CJ95
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
At any cost do not restart the device or let it go zero battery. Device doesn't recognize your screen lock pattern/pin/password anymore. It's happening with every single beta tester. If device restarts it will ask for the screen lock passcode, and even if you enter the correct passcode it won't recognize it. In that case, only way out will be to perform a hard reset/hard factory reset. Therefore, don't let your device power off at any cost till we get a new update from Samsung for this issue.

[Update: Samsung has issued a hotfix for this malfunction. Go and update your device. Settings>Software Update]
0 Likes
15 Comments
Suggestions
yes same problems. unable to unlock the phone with the password only face is working now.
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Yes. Don't restart as of now!
0 Likes
Rajv
Active Level 6
Suggestions
i did reset 3 times already and all the three times it has accepted my pin. i m not sure why it is a problem for everyone else.
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Go and update your device to stay lucky😃
0 Likes
Unipool
Active Level 3
Suggestions
no need to hard reset. you can download the latest firm ware from samsung smart switch...I havent tried it because I never faced such a problem. pretty sure 99% it'll work.
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Hotfix has been issued. Samsung switch won't give you beta builds. It will only rollback you to official builds.
0 Likes