cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera Issues and battery issues. and other issues.

(Topic created on: 10-25-2019 02:53 PM)
Goodgodbhanu
Active Level 4
Options
Suggestions
When I open the camera, it shows no details, just a black screen. When I switch it back and forth between front and back camera, details come and then disappear as the black screen comes again. 
I switched the camera in to the video mode and back again to the photos mode and then it started to show the details. 
Usually happens when I restart the phone. 

Coming to battery, I am heavy user which means I used to charge my phone 2 times a day. However, now just after an hour of usage my battery falls to below 50% after full charge. 

Some apps don't update and I have to uninstall and reinstall them to update. Some system apps needed to uninstall the updates and then do a fresh update. Some times the update gets stuck for a long time, so I had to cancel the update and try updating individual apps to find out which app is having issues. 

Swipe gestures need a lot of improvement. it's hit and miss 50% of the time. Notification control from the swipe down sometimes doesn't show up. 

Good Lock is effectively disabled for most features. 

Finger print sensor works faster now but face recognition is still very very bad. I have registered my face more than 10 times and from different angles and lighting yet it says face not detected. 
1 Comment
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Suggestions
reset camera settings..
0 Likes