Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Draining

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 07:47 PM)
Anil1508
Beginner Level 2
Options
Suggestions
Can you please refund my amount as Note 10 battery is pathetic..Needs 3 times a day to charge. I changed S10 for battery issue and now i made wring decision to choose Samsung over One Plus.
3 Comments
HabeebJaffar
Active Level 1
Suggestions
Hey. This is a common problem. I personally do this thing to clear that bug. You do this too.....

Drain all the battery from the phone. Let it switch off automatically. Wait for sometime and you Switch on the phone again. It will start on "0%" and then dies again. Wait for sometime and switch it on again, it'll again start on "0%" and then die again.

Do this process again and again, till all that extra battery which is not shown is taken out.

Then your phone should just work fine. I have this issue on every Samsung phone, and this is how I clear it.
0 Likes
HabeebJaffar
Active Level 1
Suggestions
When finally the phone doesn't switch on, you charge it to 100% and use it. You will see a drastic change in battery life.
0 Likes
HabeebJaffar
Active Level 1
Suggestions
Remember to wait for sometime after the phone is dead, like it'll start in 2 minutes when it first dies at 0%

But slowly slowly, it'll not start even after 10 minutes after it is dead.

repeat the cycles of switching it on so that the extra juice whatever is left is drained out.
0 Likes