Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Add 25 W charging.

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 12:20 PM)
_sarcastic_ali_
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
Please remove the 25W super fast Charging software restrictions from s10 and s10+ . It is a much needed upgrade. Not only Will it help the mobiles reputation, but also help financially to Samsung and more s10/s10+ users will buy 25 watt chargers, I was going to buy the 25W for my S10 but I had a chat with customer support team which recommend me that as of now, only s10 5g from S series supports 25 watt charging.
5 Comments
DawnsLight
Active Level 3
Suggestions
It's a software restriction only for snapdragon devices, exynos variants are simply incapable. The reason note 10 supports it is the new chip.
0 Likes
KpRthd
Active Level 3
Suggestions
S10+ 5G has exynos 9820 processor paired with Modem 5100 for 5G capabilities. So there is a chance that 25W charging support be added.

If not 25W charging then at least provide "optimized charging performance with third party chargers" OnePlus just did that for their 7 & 7T series phones with the new update.
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Another 25W charging thread! Man just ask for 125W charging may be you will get lucky!
0 Likes
Suggestions
But the president Quan guixian confirmed the hardware capabilities are already present, all we need is an OTA update.🤐🤐
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Read it again. It says according to a report by XYZ. It's just a rumor. Has the president tweeted this in his official handle? Nope!
0 Likes