Original topic:

knox warranty void 0x1

(Topic created on: 01-13-2019 02:07 PM)
Birender
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
My phone status showing official and when I am enabling samsung internet browser privacy secure mode for password it's showing rooting detected what the hell is this I get my phone main board and battery replacement by Samsung service centre in hyderabad by paying Rs. 20000/-

What is this ..?

Is I am been cheated by Samsung India if that's the case I am going to file a case of IPC 420 section against samsung and it's service centre.

How they can do this such cheating with their customer.

When I visited service centre they told me you have to change the main board what the f**k is this again now pay 20000/- samsung is now become a money greedy company it's not care about its customer now onwards I am not going to use any samsung products in my life and also recommend to my friends that don't go for this useless company's products.

Big cheater and useless technology why knox is forcefully deployed in personal it's a corporate security why end users are affected useless phones.

See the attachment for your reference.

Regards,

Birender Singh Budhwar058e130e-8175-4a94-a46b-b10a4f5ce4c5.jpg
a63bc687-66eb-43a9-b323-685e3bec401e.jpg
13 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to mail your concern to support.india@samsung.com as the concerned team will surely provide you the best possible resolution. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Birender
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
your service is so useless that I decided not to use your product in my life again and also in my family members also...
himardiburman
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Good Post
Secure Folder

Samsung **bleep**!!!

0 Likes