Original topic:

about S Secure App

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 09:05 PM)
pankajKD
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
S secure app which is developed by leading company name samsung but its features can developed by a kid because problem is when you lock your app by this S secure app any one can uninstall s secure directly and play with your personal files.

SO hey Samsung developers why you make samsung looser day by day😀 hurryup and edit their coding of s secure app.
7 Comments
owl123
Active Level 10
Secure Folder
How can anyone uninstall the app if the phone is locked?
0 Likes
pankajKD
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Let u know from whom we hide our data by our family when they want a phone by u for anything like click photo,watch videos,etc then how s secure app secure our data and in case you said how they uninstall when mobile lock then told me what need of s secure app when you have already screen lock u can only install these type of apps only for personal security not from other people's.
0 Likes
mahi1509
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
High end devices got Secure Folder not S Secure and It can't be uninstalled. It is protected with knox
0 Likes
pankajKD
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
yes some pre installed app is not option of uninstall but people know how they doing to see your folders and files.
do u think how ?

1) they can clear data and force stop.

2) they can disable your app and then play again with your files.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Secure Folder
There is no option to uninstall Secure Folder in phones where it comes pre-installed.Screenshot_20211208-002335_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
pankajKD
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
yes some pre installed app is not option of uninstall but people know how they doing to see your folders and files.
do u think how ?

1) they can clear data and force stop.

2) they can disable your app and then play again with your files.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Secure Folder
I haven't tried it yet, will try if such a thing is possible and confirm brother. Also, I am afraid that this might be true for just any security app for that matter. You just have to go to play store search all the apps and uninstall it. Don't you agree?
0 Likes