Original topic:

WiFi calling feature in j7 pro

(Topic created on: 09-11-2017 03:56 PM)
LGk
Active Level 5
Options
Secure Folder
when I switch on Wi-Fi calling in the phone setting followed by switching on the Wi-Fi to use the same. WiFi calling not working.
12 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
Thank you for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that Wifi calling feature allows you to use a Wifi network to make and receive phone calls, rather than using the traditional mobile network. This benefits you in poor signal areas,such as rural or underground locations, by using the connectivity of available wifi connection you can enhance the network strength of your device.
When you are on call , drop down the notification panel and enable the Wi-fi calling option.
Your device will connect to the available wifi connection near to you and will enhance you network connectivity in device. But Wifi connectivity is necessary to use this feature.
0 Likes
LGk
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
if I turn on Wi-Fi automatically WiFi calling turning off in Samsung j7 pro. How to fix this issue?
0 Likes
SATHUTA
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
how to switch on wifi callings. please let me know about this feature available on j7 pro
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
Is this feature available in J7 Prime?
0 Likes
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
have j7 pro download booster?
0 Likes
Rabbani
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
How to switch on wifi callings. please let me know about this feature available on j7 pro
0 Likes
NehaMishra
Active Level 6
Secure Folder

J7 Pro Is it Good?

0 Likes
LGk
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
battery back up is not in line with 3700MAH Rest is best
0 Likes
Anfaldastagir