Original topic:

Security Update on Knox!! [Urgent]

(Topic created on: 11-19-2017 12:57 AM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Secure Folder
Dear S Admins,
With the deepest concern for the security of SmartPhone users I would like to suggest a SECURITY IMPROVEMENT on knox enabled devices!

As we are aware that even though numerous security updates are applied to over OS as send by Google for Android OS. But it is still vulnerable to some traditional hacking techniques where not so tech savvy (TECHNOLOGY AWARE) users end up giving access to strangers or potential hookers (not the vulgar one) where they may, with ignorant approval from the device owners, install backdoor services which may give access to sensitive information to them about the user. Samsung's Android version does not have effective seperate user control like the Stock Android but it has potentially better, sandbox-cum-seperate container called Knox (as you all know). So I want to request you guys to not only give the options to move files anf apps to knox container but also allow the calls and messages of all or specific contacts to be delivered directly to the knox container! Any backdoor which is installed will not be able to access it and thus can prevent eavesdropping.
I genuinely request to you share thus with ALL the concerned departments and please be kind enough to revert to me ig any work is possible on this.
My email id is my registered Email for this very Samsung account similar to mentioned below:
ne*cry*t**n@gmail.com

Please make sure to ask your team to revert on this!

Regards
#harshilpugalia
1 Comment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that the knox system has been converted in Secure folder so please now you can enjoy using secure folder for files security purpose. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes