Active Level 3
Options
Secure Folder
28th June Monday 2021 
Time 3.30pm
Address samsung service center 
Vera desai road andheri west Mumbai 
Boy name Salman 

I went to the samsung store and care located in andheri west vera desai road n, Mumbai maharashtra. I visited there for not working my s20fe device of my smartphone heating side frame which was an internal defect and no damage and even scratch was present on side frame. And the boy named salman he never checked my device my phone and told me that it will covered in warranty and told me to submit next week as they salman said I I said its not possible to come next week I traveling from bangalore after that Salman said we never do service bangalore purchased device then he said go to bangalore service center he talking very rudely 

And there was a guy on the counter named Salman. He was very rude and was not even listening to me. He told me we can't accept my phone u do whatever give complaint I don't care and he made some irritating excuses for that. Then i asked for explainations and he started making false stories. 
How can one person lie about same thing. They were just so irritating and not even listened to me. They made me believe that samsung is completely **bleep**. 

1) Samsung all service center pathetic 
2) samsung products very bad worst quality 
3)samsung customer care very bad unprofessional 
4)Samsung chat also completely poor
5)samsung quality of product zero 

Samsung making chicken to all customers I'm going court soon I loose huge money because of samsung phone daily basis I have to call ur customers support they whatsapp chat service center zero they don't know anything samsung service center like road side mobile repair.
How many time I mailed no solution they said I will get call within two days I dnt any calls from Samsung Customer care.
5 Comments
Bsan
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Write an email to Samsung CEO.

Use following link-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/
0 Likes
44shetty
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
**bleep**up link
0 Likes
Bsan
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Have you tried sending mail to CEO in proper language?
0 Likes
44shetty
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
Send me mail ID
0 Likes
Secure Folder

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes