Original topic:

Privacy related 🚧

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 09:27 PM)
samlovr
Active Level 6
Options
Secure Folder
Hello Secure Folder Team,

I assume that secure folder is all about PrivacyπŸ”’.

But every time I get emails on secure folder's gmail account, I get a notification with my email address mentioned on it, which I dont want.

Its unwanted especially when relatives watching photos on my phone πŸ›‘

Please see screenshot..

This problem ruining the whole secure folder experience. Please fix this issue by providing an option to hide all secure folders sensitive informations on notification.

Something like:

1 new message
Content Hidden

Would be great!

Thanks & kind regards,
14 Comments
itsmanishh
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
is Samsung tech listening
0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
god knows πŸ€—
Secure Folder

Hi there,

In case you are using same mail id inside the secure folder and outside the secure folder then you will able to see the notification in notification panel. If you use the different mail id inside secure folder then the content will hidden, not able to see notification of secure folder.

Hence, we have noted down this feedback any update in this regard will be conveyed to you through various means of communication. We highly appreciate your suggestion as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I should inform you that I am using 2 different mail id's, one inside secure folder and one outside secure folder (both are gmail's but address and accounts are different, no connection), and I am facing this problem on M10s, please do a test, I am quite sure you will get the same result as mine.
Please let me know if you need any more information..

Thanks and Kind Regards,
0 Likes
Secure Folder
@samlovr

do check that how much time you set for auto lock the secure app.

put it on immediately then i am sure your problem is 100% solve.
0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
I noticed that you have secure folder too, i am requesting you please send an email to your secure folder gmail account and lock the secure folder and check notification panel for result, please share your screenshot if possible..
Secure Folder
bro secure folder is totally design for privacy purpose.
I am using this feature when it introduced with the old name My Knox. Secure Folder is upgraded version of the same.
0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
I am using Samsung Knox since 2014 on Samsung Galaxy Tab pro 8.4 and "Secure folder" since 2016 (Samsung On8), on 2019 I bought m30s. But no secure folder was there so I bought m10s only for secure folder. Now facing above mentioned problem.. πŸ€” BTW samsung KNOX released on 2013,
Secure Folder
M10S support Secure Folder?
0 Likes