Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Not detected in my new phone Samsung Galaxy M31.

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 02:22 PM)
kkundan883
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
Are Multi window, split screen, pin window, secular folder available in Glxy M31
9 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
yes bro click on recent key, then tap on icon on middle of each page u will get all option
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
only secure folder is missing on all M series
0 Likes
Solution
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
Long press the icon of the app that you want to use in pop up, split screen.... and select the respective options.
Solution
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
All of mentioned features already available on Samsung Galaxy devices.
To get "Multi window" and "Split screen" options go to Recently used apps screen then tap on specific app icon which is located on top of each app then find out "Open in split screen view" for "Split screen" and Open in pop-up view for "Multi window". Screenshots below...

And you can use Samsung "Secure Folder" for using second space or dual apps but some of M series smartphones aren't support this app.
kkundan883
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Thanks.....wht about secure folder......mask apps....app lock.
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
Some of M series smartphones aren't support the Secure Folder and S Secure apps. If your device doesn't support them then you have to install third party apps for this.
Or wait for next updates.
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
If my suggestion effective to solved your issue then "Accept Solution" by tapping the vertical 3 dots right sided of my first comment.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
i dont understand if anyone described a right things to solve the issue why so many people described the samething ?🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
thanks @kkundan883👍👍👍
0 Likes