Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Dear samsung Team.

I really disappointed due to in m30s secure folder feature is not available . Yesterday itself I have buy m30s device .. I'm unhappy with this product 

10 Comments
Highlighted
Dude,don't be so serious say I'll give you some tricks . which things you want to secure?
Highlighted
Active Level 3
I need this bro??
Highlighted
bro, keep all private file in a single folder,and name ".abcdefg" (start with dot and write your folder name) .it will hide your folder.

and if you want to show this folder, go to file manager, just tap on 3 dot on upper right corner tap on show/hide hidden folder.
Highlighted
No need to download any other app to secure your private file.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
😭😭😭😭 mera caheya secure folder
Highlighted
Active Level 6
s secure available in my m30s go to galaxy app- Type S secure -search- bottom side s secure available 👆see in the screen shots
Highlighted
You can try other vault service to secure instead of secure folder
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
secure folder is hardarely as well as softwarely empowered in flagships, a series and few series...it's can't given by simple software updates....secure folder need knox security which is not there in your device hardwarely
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Not only is black secure folder in m30 and all features are missing in m30 as samsung pay samsung health samsung good lock application it can not even install any smartphone support in series as if you wanted a secure folder in samsung's series These apps can not be used by the look behind the box of your m30 has written kenos security.