Original topic:

M30s secure folder feature is not available

(Topic created on: 12-28-2019 09:25 AM)
Muhammedsalim
Beginner Level 2
Options
Secure Folder

Dear samsung Team.

I really disappointed due to in m30s secure folder feature is not available . Yesterday itself I have buy m30s device .. I'm unhappy with this product 

9 Comments
Secure Folder
Dude,don't be so serious say I'll give you some tricks . which things you want to secure?
0 Likes
Secure Folder
I need this bro??
0 Likes
Secure Folder
bro, keep all private file in a single folder,and name ".abcdefg" (start with dot and write your folder name) .it will hide your folder.

and if you want to show this folder, go to file manager, just tap on 3 dot on upper right corner tap on show/hide hidden folder.
Secure Folder
No need to download any other app to secure your private file.
0 Likes
Tanmoypaul
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
😭😭😭😭 mera caheya secure folder
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Secure Folder
s secure available in my m30s go to galaxy app- Type S secure -search- bottom side s secure available 👆see in the screen shots
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
secure folder is hardarely as well as softwarely empowered in flagships, a series and few series...it's can't given by simple software updates....secure folder need knox security which is not there in your device hardwarely
0 Likes
suhaibmalik
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Not only is black secure folder in m30 and all features are missing in m30 as samsung pay samsung health samsung good lock application it can not even install any smartphone support in series as if you wanted a secure folder in samsung's series These apps can not be used by the look behind the box of your m30 has written kenos security.
0 Likes
Secure Folder
open Samsung file app and create a folder initial with . (eg. .video). Then move the files in to that folder you want to hide. Then go to files app setting menu and tick the box for hide hidden folder. when ever you want to see these files uncheck that box, folder will reappear.done
0 Likes