Original topic:

I Believe Talent has to be supported at all times

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 11:01 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Secure Folder
This Post is not the usual One, Its regarding supporting Talent for a Contest.

Samsung Member Name: MrGEEK

Artistic Work: Sketch see below

Let us all support the talent which he posseses.

Link shared below for Likes, Comments 

A Very Happy Diwali To All Samsung Members Enjoy.

Contest #Diwalikigalaxy

Link for support 

48 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
@sidhabhi bhai sahi kaha aapne, iam going through this process. i know iam little bit late, but better late than never
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
this is what I meant dusroon ki thali mien dekhko ge toh apna niwala humesha kam lage ga .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
money is not a matter of thing for me I do what I love to do and that's my goal of composing music and learning a music
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
See todays market is a different thing all together, if you see kishore kumar, RD burman, all these peoples song faded away by the masses, only some groups of people like it. In todays world you to adapt to the changing environment. I dont know much about music composing since iam the end user or i would say listener to music. So its up to you, you are the best judge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
@shinchan patience means listening to others, appreciating it, but apna dimaag laganeka at the time of action. You should not get into sarcastic arguments it will send a wrong picture to the opposite person
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
bro if you feel that way then I am sorry for that
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
bro you arw taking me in a wrong way iam talking avout speaking to and convincing your family members and not about the sarcastic comments you pass in this forum iam the first person to like sarcasm. But parsnts ke saamne ye nahi chalega
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Note 8..ka only Samsung can say..its better to wait till 29th of oct.as Samsung is organizing idc..after that will get some genuine information..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
Oh ok and thanks bhai for having this conversation, and tell sinchan not to take my message in a wrong way. chalo gn tc