Original topic:

I Believe Talent has to be supported at all times

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 10:48 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Secure Folder
This Post is not the usual One, Its regarding supporting Talent for a Contest.

Samsung Member Name: MrGEEK

Artistic Work: Sketch see below

Let us all support the talent which he posseses.

Link shared below for Likes, Comments 

A Very Happy Diwali To All Samsung Members Enjoy.

Contest #Diwalikigalaxy

Link for support 

Secure Folder
Aur apki age kya hai
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
Secure Folder
Good..its not like that hes not talented..but first you should push yourself from your own..👍🌝
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
pushing your self to create something is not bad but pushing something for which you dont have any interest that kills a talent
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
@sidhabhi trying that everyday bro by gods grace i have gone very difficult times just started to getting better now, so whenever i see people gone through like me i always try to push them as no one was there to push me when i was down
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
@shinchan its not about them, its about you, are you clear what you want, have you seen the audience liking it, have you done some shows, your parents will think from long term perspective ki kitna kamayega. so is there any answer for that with you right now?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
yes I have it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
then show it to them, it will take sometime, have patience learn to have patience.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
I understand what is patience learn but some time they push so much hard that I broke from my inside heart and mind then they consider me as a foolish child who does not know any thing
Secure Folder
Bro..ek baat kehege..life apni hai..aur decide aapko karna hai..and rest everything is period..chahe woh..job ho..career ho..marriage ho aur anything..ek attitude hona chahieye..bhai hum hi hai..chahe andar se darr hi kyun na lage..but hum hi sabkuch hai..baaki dekh lege..and another factor is time..time sabkuch bata aur sikha deta hai..