Highlighted
imprompt
Active Level 6
This Post is not the usual One, Its regarding supporting Talent for a Contest.

Samsung Member Name: MrGEEK

Artistic Work: Sketch see below

Let us all support the talent which he posseses.

Link shared below for Likes, Comments 

A Very Happy Diwali To All Samsung Members Enjoy.

Contest #Diwalikigalaxy

Link for support 

48 Comments
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
bas kar
imprompt
Active Level 6
no other way to reach out to masses bro, bear with me this time
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
in my house talent is not supported at all
imprompt
Active Level 6
well same here nothing new, tell me something i dont already know
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
isn't waste of talents
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
only playing other people song is considered as talent in my house you have no freedom to make your own choice as well
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
I play classical music but I dont get any support from my mom nither from dad nor from my brother always ask me to play songs but I have no interest on songs to play I compose my own music but in my home never supported at all instead they want me to play other people songs . then where is the talent bro when you can make things at our own will ? answer this
imprompt
Active Level 6
i wanted to play guitar but my parents and brother showed no interest at all and i left it, one thing i understood that if you want to do what you want you should be able to fund yourself or handle yourself like earn and then do side by side without others support. Then you will learn to showcase yourself, attending and invoving in small shows, playing in the shows and slowly making your name thats what i learnt
kawasakinijaons9
Expert Level 5
this is what the case with indian parents always believe in capitalism that is why I hate Indian society they dont have support to talents