Original topic:

Can't access SECURE FOLDER

(Topic created on: a month ago)
GeeSung
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder
After hiding the SECURE FOLDER from the app drawer, I couldn't see the option to move the file in GALLERY and MY FILES to secure folder ( 'MOVE TO THE SECURE FOLDER' option). If I have to move files to Secure folder, then I have to make it visible in the App drawer as a seperate app. Is there any solution for this? I want to hide the Secure folder and also be able to move items to the Secure folder.
4 Comments
CHANU_99
Expert Level 3
Secure Folder
There's no other option.. just make it visible by tapping on secure folder icon on control panel & move your file to secure folder.. then hide it by tapping again.
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
You can do one thing... Make a folder of some not so frequently used apps. (Atleast than 9 apps will be needed).. And hide Secure Folder's icon in that folder... You may need ro change the name of Secure Folder to make it go last in the list, since it is sorted alphabetically.
Then the Secure Folder icon will not be visible in drawer and you will also be able to use the other functions of it
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
There is a simple solution... Just found 😅
Go to Settings -> Home Screen -> Hide app on Home and Apps Screen -> Check your Secure Folder app ... Done 👍
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
But this will also remove any App shortcut from Secure Folder you have on Home Screen
0 Likes