Original topic:

wireless charger

(Topic created on: 05-08-2017 09:05 AM)
maruti
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
if anyone has been successful in getting the wireless charger...... kindly advise how to do it.
all actions as per the T&C have been completed.
thanks
0 Likes
12 Comments
Mohitm
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
It seems like no one is able to do it as of now and we are all waiting for Samsung's response on this issue and it almost feels like Samsung India DOES NOT CARE!!!

Even after their Note 7 fiasco last year Samsung customers have been loyal to them and once again bought their flagship device which is not exactly cheap and made their new phone a success....

Now when it comes to keeping their end of the bargain and provide their customers with the wireless charger there has been pretty much no response from Samsung. Even the moderators/administrators don't care to reply or update us if there will be a resolution or not.

Not happy Samsung!!! You people are really testing your customers patience..
subodhsg
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I got my wireless charger today. I just followed the given steps. Also one suggestion if you bought device through Flipkart then there seems to be some issue. they might fix it soon. I ordered from Samsung's website directly.
0 Likes
MaheshReddy
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Hi, If you have registered in my galaxy app with mobile number you used to order s8, you will get the worked charger offer as banner in your my galaxy app. If usually takes 3-4 days for the offer to be shown in my galaxy app banner. if not send a mail to my.galaxy@samsung.com. I will give you the details tho be shared with them. Also, one important thing is the offer is only on pre-boom offers.
0 Likes
maruti
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
thanks
let's wait
0 Likes
MaheshReddy
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Mail to my.galaxy@samsung.com, with IMEI on which you put the SIM of the phone number you used tho register on my galaxy app, phone SN(*#06#), phone number, date of purchase of s8, copy of bill. explain the issue. They will get back to you.
0 Likes
MaheshReddy
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Sorry for the typos
0 Likes
maruti
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
😊😊
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that
Once the customer receives/collects and activates the Device he/she will have to follow the process given hereunder to redeem the free Wireless Charger. The Process to redeem Free Wireless Charger is as under: (i) Fresh enrolment/sign in to the pre-loaded My Galaxy app must be completed by 30th June 2017 failing which the customer will not be eligible for the offer. (ii) Registration & sign in to My Galaxy to be done with same mobile number used for pre-booking & activating the Product. In case any other mobile number is used, the customer will not be eligible to avail the offer. For more information please check T&C under provided link https://smgskin.samsungshop.in/frontend/ultimo/default/files/S8_Pre-book_T&C.pdf
0 Likes
maruti
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
is the same procedure applicable for persons who have got it from flipkart?
0 Likes