Original topic:

samsung pay

(Topic created on: 02-01-2018 10:08 AM)
Althaf1995
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
i am using my phone in india....i bought it on my last visit to saudi arabia which was 2 months before....i used the device there as well as using here too....please tell how to enable samsung pay full updated but still cant see samsung pay...and cannot download for playstore bcoz it shows that...the device is not compatible....

6 Comments
khanr04
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
even I am facing the same issue need help in resolving it
0 Likes
Azmal
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
am using my phone in india....i bought it on my last visit to saudi arabia which was 2 months before....i used the device there as well as using here too....please tell how to enable samsung pay full updated but still cant see samsung pay...and cannot download for playstore bcoz it shows that...the device is not compatible....
0 Likes
Selimb
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Saudi models don't work with Samsung which is very poor
0 Likes
Selimb
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Next model I'm buying in Australia home country no issues, good excuse to upgrade to s9+
0 Likes
ZohaibMaan
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
even i can't found "google pay" in Saudi Arabia.. But iphone can do all types of payments & wifi calling,
0 Likes
mditheres
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
using here too....please tell how to enable samsung pay full updated but still cant see samsung pay...and cannot download for playstore bcoz it shows that...the device 
0 Likes