A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
B. go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Please be assured and perform following step to resolve the Camera quality issue:
>>Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data).
And to resolve "Slow internet" issue please follow below given step:
>>Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.
And to resolve "device hanging" issue kindly follow the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support