Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

To be one of your partner

Posted in: Samsung Pay

Hi Team,I am working for India's one of the private sector bank. I am keen to become your partner and start using your APIs. Please share coordinates for further process. You can reach me on 9167009655. Looking forward for your reply.Best RrgdsSurfra...

Posted by: surfraz
Beginner Level 2

samsung pay on S6

my device does not have samsung pay installed in it even after the latest update to android 7.0 and i cannot find it in play store and in galaxy apps store. how can I get it installed?

please add more cards

HelloI just installed samsung pay on my s7. and tried to add my debit card but it says card but supportedthen I saw the supported cards I find that my card SBI debit card isn't supportedso I kindly request you to add SBI debit card supportand other b...

Posted by: Faqeeh
Beginner Level 2

SAMSUNG PAY-PizzaHut

At first I would like to tell you that Paying with Samsung Pay is really very easy, I just love it,but whenever I try to pay at a location be it a restuarant they just say they don't accept Samsung Pay , and then everytime I have to tell them that it...

My Worst Experience with SamsungPay

I tried to use Samsung Pay at Subway Restaurant where I had successfully used it before but this time on 25th April 2017,Tuesday. it didn't worked. As I was confident about Samsung Pay as I had used it several times,I got to the store without wallet ...