Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

samsung pay

Posted in: Samsung Pay

why is C9 pro not compatible for Samsung pay? what is missing?!Nothing absolutely nothing. Then why is it because of mid range mobile. Not an S series or Note series... How bad what a discrimination...

Posted by: trilokk
Active Level 1

wireless charger

if anyone has been successful in getting the wireless charger...... kindly advise how to do it.all actions as per the T&C have been completed.thanks

Posted by: maruti
Beginner Level 2

change country

How can I change country for my Samsung pay app? The card I linked is of the country I am living in but it still me offers and details of my previous country of residence where I created the Samsung account.

Posted by: jalan10
Beginner Level 2

samsung pay

hi, i am using samsung c9 pro but in this device samsung pay is not working . is there any way to install samsung pay? also i have seen an option called NFC and pay, is there any way to virtual card payment option?

Posted by: Som
Beginner Level 2

To be one of your partner

Hi Team,I am working for India's one of the private sector bank. I am keen to become your partner and start using your APIs. Please share coordinates for further process. You can reach me on 9167009655. Looking forward for your reply.Best RrgdsSurfra...

Posted by: surfraz
Beginner Level 2