Original topic:

When can we expect Samsung Pay in Saudi Arabia

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 02:38 AM)
Basheers
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
It's been too long, we've all been patiently waiting for far too long. Please don't provide a generic answer and atleast give some estimated timeline
SalehBinmaleh
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Honestly, its not that Samsung pay on my phone is a necessity, Mada works just fine, but buying samsung products like the Samsung Watch is absolete, as other phone manufacturers provide to their paying customers the option of paying via their Watches as its more convenient then taking out your Phone to pay...

I dont know how long Samsung is going stall their paying customers by giving them rubbish answers and stop beating arround the bush

And if Mada is the Issue as what their claiming then the other solution is that Samsung add Mada Pay on to samsung watches, and stop monopoliesing on forcing their Apps and bloatwear on to their watches
Samsung Pay
منتصف ديسمبر بتتوفر محفظة سامسونج باي بالسعودية ان شاء الله
0 Likes
Bojasim2020
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Pay

We were asking for this feature for years now, but no official answer yet, I even talked to Mada Pay on twitter, and they said they have no problems it is from Samaung side, and still waiting for this feature, even so it is available in UAE.

Samsung Pay
منتصف ديسمبر بتتوفر محفظة سامسونج باي بالسعودية ان شاء الله
Bojasim2020
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Pay
شي حلو، ان شاء الله
Samsung Pay
نعم نعم يارب نقول صبر أيوب
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
اكتب في تويتر عبدالله الراشد ويطلعك الخبر.... خبير بطاقات يارب الخبر صحيح تعبنا وهرمنا
0 Likes
Elneel
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
Now is 26/7/2022
And not working
Zeydon
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay

Unfortunately, this samsung pay on the watch or mada pay is not working which is quiet strange, not only that, the ECG app is not working here in Saudi Arabia, so I think Samsung doesn't care about customers here in Saudi Arabia, which is a big market, I think they are going to lose their market for other competitors, Apple is doing a great job in that aspect and I advise everybody to go to Apple instead as they care about their customers.