Original topic:

We need samsung pay in KSA

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 09:53 PM)
Sahl
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
It's long overdue. Why can't i use samsung pay when I paid as much as someone who paid for an iphone and can use apple pay?
4 Comments
Samsung Pay
Nobody from Samsung is here unfortunately, you need to text them with its Whatsapp number, they already told its customers soon long time ago, until now nothing happens. Use Mada pay for now until Samsung wakes up.
Sahl
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Mada pay is unfortunately the current alternative for now. It's still unforgivable for samsung to marginize their large consumer base here. I paid so much for my phone. I paid alot for my smartwatch and can't use samsung pay. I am contemplating buying the fold 4 but that's one more reason i should not fork 7k to samsung
Samsung Pay
One influancer from KSA in the S22 launch event asked the manager of Samsung KSA " If you love us, activate Samsung pay service in KSA" his respond " we tried but It'll be costly and we afriad we wont get sufficant payoff, we'll find solution to activate it or we'll make Mada Pay for Smartwatch"

Source : https://twitter.com/av11q/status/1491725622485336064

For me, I wash my hand of them since there is no a single employee enters this app to esclate consumers inquries to the company.
0 Likes
Maher0
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I have a 1200SAR watch and I can't use mada pay I need to get my phone out of my pocket so I can pay that's really unnecessary when I already have the watch !!!😒😒😒😒

MOVE SAMSUNG!!