Active Level 6
Hello Guys,

Please let me know if you are able to use Samsung Pay for over ₹ 2000.
I have Note 10 Lite and it Samsung Pay via NFC as well as MST.
I know that for contact less payments limit is set upto ₹ 2000 per transaction by Banks. These contact less transactions are for NFC based.
But since Samsung Pay on Note 10 Lite supports NFC+MST , I thought it should work for over ₹ 2000 transactions.
Today at petrol pump, I tried to pay ₹ 3530 via Samsung Pay Citibank card and it failed repeatedly.
I have checked in my Citibank login and I have allowed contact less transactions ,set limits higher.

When I tried to pay , EDC machine showed message please swipe card. Also Samsung Pay was not detecting bill and getting timed out.

Please share your tips, experience so that next time I won't face this issue.

Also kindly note that I have done transactions without any issues of value below ₹ 2000 earlier.

Best Regards 
27 Comments
Expert Level 5
Bro I think this was a rule passed That you can only pay 2k as contact less payment. For payment more than 2k you need to use another method which used OTP verification.
I may be wrong but I am not sure.
But how to have it inside Samsung Pay ? I thought since Samsung Pay with MST support can be as good as having physical card.
samsung note 10 lite dont have MST it only has NFC by this you can pay 2k for 5 times in a day
It has MST.
no i just confirmed with samsung
Really ? Can you please share how you got confirmation?
18001237729 call to this
see here

20201117_133857_1950.jpg