Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Unable to remove the account

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 10:57 AM)
Tarunbabu1991
Active Level 10
Options
Samsung Pay
I'm trying to remove one of my bank account from Samsung pay mini, but I'm getting this error. Please anybody help me

8 Comments
Samsung Pay
@Tarunbabu06 you can't do anything, its samsung server error, you have to wait.
0 Likes
Tarunbabu1991
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
I'm waiting from past 3 days
0 Likes
Solution
UDStrs
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
goto settings-- apps and select samsung pay mini and from there clear data . than resetup the samsung pay mini after that you will be able to remove accounts , wallets
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
@UDStrs I think by clearing data all the saved accounts and wallets already get remove by its own.
0 Likes
UDStrs
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
no .. it will ve linked to the upi , bank accounts and wallets .. you can check try to link any bank accounts or upi or wallet . example if you add paytm in samsung pay than in paytm it will keep allowing samsung pay to access paytm wallet .. just after login to the registered samsung account it will be auto registered with just recover option to wait for activation of the access

all third party payment apps follows this . try to clear gpay etc etc all do keep old linked accounts even after clearing data of the app cause these data got stored in server end not in phone or client end, upi and other wallets untill they got removed manually from the app or deleted from the provider end
0 Likes
Tarunbabu1991
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
thanks it worked
0 Likes
shridhar
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
speak to customer service. sure, they can give solution for this.
0 Likes
Tarunbabu1991
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
thanks
0 Likes