Tarunbabu06
Active Level 7
I'm trying to remove one of my bank account from Samsung pay mini, but I'm getting this error. Please anybody help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UDStrs
Active Level 4
goto settings-- apps and select samsung pay mini and from there clear data . than resetup the samsung pay mini after that you will be able to remove accounts , wallets

View solution in original post

8 Comments
@Tarunbabu06 you can't do anything, its samsung server error, you have to wait.
Tarunbabu06
Active Level 7
I'm waiting from past 3 days
UDStrs
Active Level 4
goto settings-- apps and select samsung pay mini and from there clear data . than resetup the samsung pay mini after that you will be able to remove accounts , wallets

View solution in original post

@UDStrs I think by clearing data all the saved accounts and wallets already get remove by its own.
Highlighted
UDStrs
Active Level 4
no .. it will ve linked to the upi , bank accounts and wallets .. you can check try to link any bank accounts or upi or wallet . example if you add paytm in samsung pay than in paytm it will keep allowing samsung pay to access paytm wallet .. just after login to the registered samsung account it will be auto registered with just recover option to wait for activation of the access

all third party payment apps follows this . try to clear gpay etc etc all do keep old linked accounts even after clearing data of the app cause these data got stored in server end not in phone or client end, upi and other wallets untill they got removed manually from the app or deleted from the provider end
Tarunbabu06
Active Level 7
thanks it worked
shridhar
Active Level 4
speak to customer service. sure, they can give solution for this.
Tarunbabu06
Active Level 7
thanks