Original topic:

Sbi card not verifying

(Topic created on: 08-30-2021 10:04 AM)
Ayushzzzx
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
  • I am currently using Samsung a70.. It supports nfc.. But from yesterday i was unable to register my sbi global debit card to Samsung pay. Can anyone provide me  solution to this. Note: i have tried all possible solutions. I have reinstalled samsung pay about 3..4 times. I have restarted my phone many times. I have changed my Samsung account. I have allowed all permissions to samsung pay. Everything. But nothing happened. Can anyone help. Me please.?? 
Samsung_aXV5Mvu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Did your issued get solved? If yes then how? Cuz i am facing the same problem

0 Likes
Ayushzzzx
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
No its still there.... After almost a year i reinstalled samsung pay.... And time my sbi card works fine.. All international transactions are working... Everything is fine from the bank side..my card even works with paypal..... But i don't know whats the problem with Samsung pay... I still don't receive otp to verify my card. I still have no idea what to do.. 😂
0 Likes
nikhilsingh1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
i auushzzzx I'm facing the same problem since last one year, it's the problem with SBI cards and they have no **bleep** clue of whats wrong with their card. no matter ehat you do it won't activate, i have got both tbe master and the visa. moreover i tries to register my frnds card to my account, it got registered nut the payment are successfull even once.so i gave up. if you want to use samsung pay get a card of hdfc or axis bank.
0 Likes
nikhilsingh1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
bro same case got 2 cards both visa and master there's something wr8ng with sbi, so chuck it they are clueless about what are we asking, or else we'll have to tweet about it tagging both Samsung and SBI.
0 Likes
surendermalik
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I have sbi visa card sbiintouch not registering in samsung pay mobile is samsung f62
0 Likes
slimjim
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

I also have received an SBI Intouch card, facing issue in which on agreeing to the terms to validate card, I'm getting error that request was not approved by card provider. I had visited the bank, where they activated the e commerce facility, on top of what i had already done on receipt of new atm card

0 Likes
slimjim
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

Edit - Card is Debit (Visa). 

0 Likes
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
same issue with same card. is this is working now?
0 Likes
slimjim
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
No, it is not.
I'm getting a new card, My Card Visa International, will update when I receive it.
Hopefully, it works.
0 Likes
Sid7373
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I also have same issue my VISA card is not getting registered and they are asking me to contact bank....
0 Likes