Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 11:43 PM)
john786
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
Guys I have to samsung customer support  but they gave me unsatisfied answer, I don't know why but something went wrong in samsung pay india is so bad and slow,and I don't know when would they gave new update in samsung pay application india version. I already lost my hope, God would be help to solve this problem,and really my was so so bad with this application or customer unsatisfied answer.

They just always gave this answer,God may help,even with this support I lost my all control. With this service,I don't think so,samsung pay would be to much successful in india.Because without improve this application they launched this application. They release this application underdeveloped process and still is waiting for this success but they don't know it has to much lack and bug with is have to improve for indian customers,
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is under constant improvement, so you have to keep patience.

Can you share your exact concern with me? Maybe I could help?
0 Likes
john786
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
How do you know that?so, This is my concern ? samsungpaycash1_3713.jpgimages (13)_3715.jpgPWYW_DT-SamsungPay_111219_4471.jpg2019-10-03-Samsung-Pay-beta-01_4539.png
0 Likes
LakshayMeena
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Samsung customer service is not good now a days they will give you an update . Wait for it. During pandemic there are lot or problems with samsung company too.
0 Likes
punshu
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
These are AI based answers.
0 Likes
elsa93
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Why do you want this cash card anyway? There are wallets, cards from banks, prepaid cards.. enough options are in market already right?
0 Likes
john786
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
But if we have a card,so why samsung launched this app. If this application has a unique feature so that's why we are trying to say samsung pay can provide much more feature with this application.so that's why we want samsung pay cash card in this application or it is completely virtual or safe or you can pay with this card to anywhere or as online payment or any pos Marchant machine.ok we don't need carry to physical card anytime,anywhere.images (13)_3715.jpgPWYW_DT-SamsungPay_111219_4471.jpg2019-10-03-Samsung-Pay-beta-01_4539.png
0 Likes
Sai2992
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Payment panding 

Screenshot_20210717-191555_Samsung Pay.jpg

0 Likes