Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 12:21 AM)
abdul5533
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
I used samsung pay to transfer rs.4000 which was deducted from my account but the transfer status is still pending. But according to the rules and norms if the beneficiary account do not recieve the transferred money then it should automatically return to my account within 3 to 5 days. Moreover the customer care team is also not responding to my problem scincerely. It's been 6days the transaction was neither successful nor the said amount returned to my bank account.
0 Likes
3 Comments
abdul5533
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I used samsung pay to transfer rs.4000 which was deducted from my account but the transfer status is still pending. But according to the rules and norms if the beneficiary account do not recieve the transferred money then it should automatically return to my account within 3 to 5 days. Moreover the customer care team is also not responding to my problem scincerely. It's been 6days the transaction was neither successful nor the said amount returned to my bank account.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Contact your bank for the status.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes