Original topic:

Samsung pay should be usable as quick access without unlocking the phone.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 09:31 AM)
deependra137652
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I set Samsung pay feature for quick access by sliding up from down left or right bottom. I want to handover my phone to my family to use samsung pay but the app asks everytime to unlock the phone that I do not want to unlock the entire mobile for my family. 
Samsung pay itself has extra security features while paying to put pin or fingerprint even iris as well.
Moreover we can make our budget for every card added at samsung pay.
Herewith, I request samsung to enable samsung pay to use by sliding up from left bottom or right bottom without need of unlocking the entire cell phone data and memory.

Thanks and regards, 
Deependra Sharma
0 Likes
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
Hi please go to settings and toggle on lock screen & screen off. Shown in attached pic Screenshot_20220103-085020_Samsung Pay_28669_1641185439.jpg
0 Likes
deependra137652
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Dear Meetrishii,
Thanks a lot from depth of my heart for your kind support.
I would like to inform you that I did the suggested option already but still when i slide up from left bottom samsung pay asks to unlock the phone.
I questioned with samsung live chat technical help. They replied samsung pay is personal feature so it is mandatory to unlock the phone. I have given suggestion to them already samsung pay asks security pin for payment even finger print and iris also are available, even more security options can be added more if needs. Moreover we can make budget option for every card added on samsung pay. But enable paying option to use without unlocking the cellphone. As every family member can not afford the cell phone which has samsung pay feature. It will be better instead giving physical card because nowadays all most credit/debit cards are tap and go so if lose anyone easily can misuse those but samsung pay still has security pin for payments.
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
i dont think samsung would allow that.. you can disable your phone security if u want ur family to use it without being asked of security lock. also u can register ur card to ur family member's samsung phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
It's working when your phone is locked, slide up from middle screen when phone is locked, it opens s pay, need pin for family to use

0 Likes