abhi9803
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Maybe yes
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Samsung Pay
It have knox like everyone else but problem is OneUI core.
geevees
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is a pioneer and one of the best payment system in it's class. It is a very well built one in terms of Security and user friendliness. Unfortunately spay didn't get much attention, only because of lacking adequate promotions and product knowledge among their retail team itself.
I am exclusively using it as my primary payment app from it's beginning.
It is not a basic UPI app as others you mentioned.
Of course it is also a nice UPI app.
We adding our debit/ credit cards (cards of the banks who are partnered with SPay. almost all major banks covered including SBI) we can use our mobile phone itself as our card for swiping, chip and pin, tap and Pay options very practically. Where MST ( magnetic secure transmission ) technology using for swiping and chip and pin transactions, NFC for tap and Pay accordingly. Spay simulates our cards magnetic identification properties for POS Machine. Other than the mandatory pin for every card transaction, here we get the additional securities like virtual card number and pin / biometric authorisation in spay. In practical both technologies are contact less. Anyway MST is removed from new high end models. Like in my s21.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
Oo
0 Likes
yogesh5647
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
No benefit of using samsung pay
It doesnt support rupay cards
I like the tech of mst although i.e. tap and pay
But cant use due to rupay card
0 Likes
geevees
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
RuPay is an Indian multinational financial services and payment service system, conceived and launched by the National Payments Corporation of India. And it is still in flourishing stages. We can expect more advanced partnership and loyalty programmes and tie-ups with tech players coming days..
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Because of samsung's feature discrimination,
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung and want samsung to end it's feature discrimination and be honest with customers.
0 Likes