(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 01:49 PM)
umu_ugg
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay

Hello and Alslam Alaykem,

are we gonna get samsung pay this year or it going to be in the next decade

I mean here in KSA we are struggle without having a good pay app

Mada Pay is really bad and full of bugs also Mada pay owners already said that make an app isn't there duty and it won't be there high priority to keep devlop the app

yet they did it for android users anyways, so I won't complain to them and samsung have been saying they are in contant with samsung pay department for this matter seriously I didn't know it takes years to contant to each other also I don't want to reply in old subjects I created new one hoping they have sense of responsibility might my msg a little bit aggressive but I'm kinda sick this matter I didn't mind the fact that we get updates late but don't get the services at all is something else

IbraS21
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

But why are all Android payment services not used in Saudi Arabia? This is the question. Why does Samsung come with all the basic services and delay payments for many years? I really don't know؟

SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Simply because Android supports all payment applications, and everyone is allowed to develop a payment system for it!
It isn't the case for iOS
So, SAMA (our Central Bank) decided to develop and support their own payment system for a long time and didn't need to invite others to deploy their payment systems in the country!
Samsung needs to apply to deploy their system
And they need to comply with our regulations
The door is open
They themselves said publicly that they're not ready yet for our market!
They have their reasons
Your questions should be directed to them 🙂
IbraS21
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Thanks for your time🥰👍
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Thank you for your kindness my friend 😍
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Other companies had agents for smart devices a bit later because Samsung already had their agent (Matbooli) for home appliance and consumer goods, whom they decided to use for smart devices 😉
IbraS21
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Anyway there are warranty services, they don't sell expensive **bleep** devices without warranty or support like some companies👌
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
First of all, No one can sell devices without a warranty in the Saudi Market
Secondly the only company that has a worldwide warranty no matter where you bought your device is 'the other company'
They're years ahead of Samsung 😉
na9r3wami
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
The Kuwaiti market is more attractive?? I don't think so and it is active in there!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
ok
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Glad you agree 😂😂
0 Likes