(Topic created on: 04-20-2022 04:59 AM)
umu_ugg
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay

Hello and Alslam Alaykem,

are we gonna get samsung pay this year or it going to be in the next decade

I mean here in KSA we are struggle without having a good pay app

Mada Pay is really bad and full of bugs also Mada pay owners already said that make an app isn't there duty and it won't be there high priority to keep devlop the app

yet they did it for android users anyways, so I won't complain to them and samsung have been saying they are in contant with samsung pay department for this matter seriously I didn't know it takes years to contant to each other also I don't want to reply in old subjects I created new one hoping they have sense of responsibility might my msg a little bit aggressive but I'm kinda sick this matter I didn't mind the fact that we get updates late but don't get the services at all is something else

23 Comments
SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
With all due respect
This is a country with tuff regulations and strict requirements
If Samsung is ready to meet them, they'd be welcomed
If they don't, they'd never be allowed into the Saudi Arabian market
It is as simple as this
If you're sick and tired of the absence of a payment system from this company, find another one that has an approved payment system
😉
umu_ugg
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

Is it only samsung that had issues with the requirements? this doesn't make any sense to be honest

search for other payments wasn't an option for samsung users in KSA is hard if they said there won't be samsung pay in KSA instead say 'soon' for years?

unless you mean other manufacturer which it won't happen since I really love sam

😙

SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Others had issues as well, but agreed to resolve them, and did so accordingly!
A few companies aren't in a hurry to do so
My point is the following
If you're interested in using an approved payment system today, you can't choose a company that doesn't have it
sohanrahman1987
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Sohanrohamanprondhaka@gmail.com
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
In short, the company does not want to pay for the license and the application of the requirements. The guide is how many payment companies and applications of money and finance
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
An abbreviation for talking about the problem with Samsung, according to Saudi officials. There is a meeting on YouTube. The central bank has communicated with all companies, including Samsung, and they were given conditions for security requests, but the company, according to its officials, the Saudi market is not attractive, the cost of the license is expensive, and the number of Samsung customers in Saudi Arabia does not live up to the value of the license Give it to us for free
umu_ugg
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

^ This make sinse but isn't also bad thing to promise the customers each year?

Is UAE Market more attractive than SA ?

or is it just license price issues ?

SaudiAspire
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
The UAE is the biggest distination for luxury tourism in the world
The rich and famous buy their winter homes over there
The country needs to activate every payment system in the world in order to accommodate those people
Every payment system in the world is active there
Kuwait is a different story
Samsung pay was activated there for purely political reasons
If you're going to bring up all the countries that has the service, you wouldn't go too far
Very few countries has it
Samsung is moving very slowly in introducing their pay service around the world
I think the company should concentrate on improving the quality of their portable devices first
If you browse through this app, you'd realize the poor state of their Galaxy devices
I hope they'd solve it before venturing into other areas 😉
IbraS21
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

This is your opinion about the devices, but Samsung devices are a pioneer in this field technically and evidence of this is the number of sales around the world. If you are talking about support, we saw Samsung as one of the first companies that provided warranty services and authorised agents in the  Kingdom of Saudi Arabia While other companies did not have agents and did not give users great importance for a period of time😉