Original topic:

Samsung Wallet - Not getting the option to pay through credit cards

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 10:39 AM)
Bavush
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
In my S22 Ultra, while making payment of the utility bills through Samsung Wallet, I am not getting the option to pay through credit cards. I get only UPI option. Anyway to get the option of credit cards? 

8 Comments
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
Just select the credit card and tap wherevere ever you want to pay.. it will ask ur finger print or the pin u set.. one more thing if nothing has been set it will not allow the payment..
0 Likes
Bavush
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
My query is different. When I select a utility bill for payment from the bills fetched by the Wallet app, I don't get the option to pay through credit cards. I get only UPI option. I am able to pay the bills fetched by Amazon app through credit cards also.
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
Coz It doesn't support Utility Bill pay using Cards.. Only UPI.. they are using Bill desk to pay bills and have their partial services..
0 Likes
Professor13
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Muje abhi tak update show nahi kar raha
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Please make sure your Bank support samsung wallet. Check if your bank is avilable in this list.Screenshot_20230205_155628_Edge_1000018538_1675592824.jpg
0 Likes
Bavush
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
It is Axis bank and supported
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Can you share the error screenshot? (Please edit and remove any sensitive information if screenshot has it) so i can help you better.
0 Likes
Bavush
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
There is no error. When clicking the 'Pay' I get only UPI option to make payment
0 Likes