Original topic:

Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 03:55 PM)
Samsung Pay
What is Samsung Pay?
It’s a mobile payment system that lets you use your smartphone to pay at retail stores around the world. In this day and age, it’s common for people to have their smartphone in their hand almost all the time, so Samsung Pay lets them leave their plastic cards behind and use their phone to make payments as well.

Is it safe to use?
Samsung Pay is safer than having a physical card because it doesn’t actually store the actual card number. Simply put, Samsung Pay stores an encrypted version of the card number that is sent to payment terminals instead of the actual card number. It’s a virtual number of sorts, so the original card number is not stored anywhere on your phone.

Don’t worry, though: This doesn’t mean you have to create a special PIN for the card on your phone. Your card’s regular PIN works when you pay through Samsung Pay, so it’s secure and doesn’t require you to remember any special codes.

Samsung Pay also requires you to authenticate yourself on your phone before you can use it to make a payment. You can use the fingerprint sensor, enter the device PIN, or authenticate via the iris scanner on devices that have one. So a lot of security for a very convenient way to pay, making Samsung Pay quite trustworthy.

Why I like Samsung Pay the most?

Because Once I add my Bank Account with Samsung Pay, I can easily send or receive money directly from bank to another bank directly and it is the safest app and also I get rewards for each payment and that rewards will redeem and gifts are also for us. Gifts cards like Amazon, Flipkart, Uber etc are also available on Samsung Pay.

So if you still not used this payment app, then just download it and use it and definitely you gonna love this app.

Here are some screenshots of Samsung Pay app

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
🤣🤣🤣🤣 2019 mien ek bhi device iris scanner ke saath launch nahi hua sirf fingerprint bol iris scanner Samsung ke liye history hai
khan69
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
bro,,, I'm using S8 and it has got iris scanner. even S9 has got one
0 Likes
Rahulpr
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Used 2 to 3 yrs
0 Likes