Original topic:

Samsung Pay & Points Expiry......

(Topic created on: 06-01-2020 12:35 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
I am using Samsung Pay from Oct.'2017 onwards and till then using it regularly for upto 15 Transactions every month and getting around 300 points Every month to Achieve Platinum Level....

But till now even I was not aware about the Expiry Period of these points and not get any such notification in past nor I have gone with these terms & Conditions in depth... Reason might be, I was redeeming these points well before 60-90 days before Expiry time period, So no notification or might be now they are reminding now only... But this time I came to know it through their notification Since I am waiting to get the Samsung Redeem option for Samsung Shopping App itself, which is active for Certain time period for these points in Samsung Pay.......So I thought to share it with you all, Since there might be Some or many like me who have not gone through these terms & Conditions in reference to Expiry of these Redeem Points...And request from Samsung through this post that kindly make available this function of Redeeming these points for Samsung Shopping App. Thnks...

6 Comments
Samsung Pay
If you get some time, can you show me via recording how samsung pay works using mst. I tried at one shop, but can't pay successfully.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay

bro this happens a lot of time as because the terminal isn't connected to wifi or networks this is why it fails the only reason is that 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay

even i am also using Samsung pay from 2017 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay

there is more options beside the card use those like upi those are useful on those terms when card fails 

Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
See... Sometimes it is because of Network issue as rightly said by darkvarder and at many places the Card Swipe Machine is old enough or Its Software is not updated to latest version...Even I am not able to pay through this at Reliance Stores in Jaipur as their machines don't support this payment gateway by placing this phone near to the Card Swipe Machine...Also some times when i pay through QR Scan Specially for Paytm/ Phone pay it creates problems...
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
hmmm
0 Likes