Original topic:

Samsung Pay & Paytm Wallet

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 09:50 PM)
vdvinod
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
I have linked my paytm account with Samsung pay.But am trying to do a payment by selecting paytm Wallet in samsung pay, there is no option to select paytm wallet, its directly showing that money will be sent from account which I have linked.
12 Comments
Comsup
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
make paytm wallet as default payment method in the app . or while swipe up get select your payment method .
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I don't know how you are using this option...To use your Paytm wallet Balance for transactions only first add Balance to your linked Paytm wallet & then go to Wallet section and then select Linked Paytm wallet and use the given options to pay.. Screenshots attached.. I am using and amt. deducted from Paytm Balance only & not the Account Balance...
vdvinod
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
u got me right
I have done all what u suggested.
In the last pic if u select send, money will be sent from wallet and if u select scan code then after scanning there is no option to send pay by wallet.
try it 😀
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
The problem you are saying is somewhat different, I am using Samsung pay Since from Oct.'2017 onwards.. And if you want to scan QR Codes of Paytm only from Paytm wallet link it works Smoothly I have done many times but if you want Scan QR Codes of Bhim or other than Paytm Codes them many a times it don't work, Similarly if you go by Bhim Upi and then scan any codes other than Bhim upi many times my Payment got Stuck in between. So it is Somewhat Compatibility issue....
vdvinod
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
thanks for answering
I m trying scanning paytm QR code only,but not working for me
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
There are 2 options The paytm wallet and the paytm upi (Which is linked to your bank) So unless there is less of insufficient balance in your wallet then you would get an option to add money from your bank.
vdvinod
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I tried
balance was sufficient, but not seeing option to pay through wallet
U_Shekhar
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

Facing the same issue. Though scanning the qr code from the paytm wallet card available in Samsung pay, if the receiver's qr code is common for both paytm wallet and paytm upi then samsung pay automatically switches to upi linked bank accounts connected to it rather than continuing with paytm wallet.

0 Likes
Devilicious
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Yes this is a problem on my S20 ultra as well. Scanned Paytm QR code to pay but it only bring up options to pay from UPI and there's no option to select wallet.
0 Likes