Original topic:

SBI master card not added to samsung pay

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 07:06 PM)
chandraprakash
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
Not able to add SBI MASTERCARD debit card in samsung pay. Error show attached with this. Any one have solutions regarding this issue.

7 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
samsung pay becoming worse day by day.
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Facing debit card registration issue for SBI debit card in sumsung pay...??

I just find a solution...

1.  Your card needs to be NFC supported.

2.   To check this Go to SBI yono lite app click on services, click on manage NFC and check whether it's supported or not.

3. Then go to Manage debit card (It is in services also)

4. Select your card number, enable the internation usage and e-commerce txn tab.. make sure all tabs should be ON and click to submit.

5. Now register your card in samsung pay.
0 Likes
MAVERICK
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

It doesn't work 😕 bro

0 Likes
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Hi, please contact SBI and ask them to enable your card to be able to use in Samsung pay and they should do that. I had to do the same for my ICICI Bank debit card.
Secondly, this has nothing to do with card being an nfc card or to enable international transactions, etc. Even cards that are without nfc get linked to Samsung pay if Samsung pay supports them. I have them added already.
gun180296
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
How you contacted sbi is it through customer care or by visiting your home branch and what we should tell the bank staffs and have they understood what you were talking about? Plz reply...
0 Likes
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
That's a good question. Most of the SBI employees do not actually understand what Samsung pay is and how you can add your card there. Best is to ask them for some expert on the technical support team who can help.
0 Likes
MAVERICK
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Same issue bro . I'm not able to add my sbi visa nfc card in samsung pay.  Did you fix it , if yes please tell me

0 Likes