Original topic:

SAMSUNG PAY REVIEW

(Topic created on: 05-12-2017 03:46 PM)
Adhith
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
This is by far the best payment app for us millenials. Have been a regular user of beam wallet since it started in 2013. Ignoring few rare cases, the app hasnt failed me most of the times. But I was quite unhappy with the very few list of stores that accepted beam payments. That is when I got introduced to samsung pay. I even started a new savings account with RAKBANK to gain access to samsung pay. This pretty much explains how much I love this tech.

Have been using this regularly since the last few weeks and very much satisfied with it. Never had a failed payment at any of the outlets I tried. They also have got very impressive introductory offers. I am able to store my bank cards issued from India as well UAE. Have tried it in both the countries and both payment cards worked perfect at all locations. It also lets me store all my loyalty cards in one place. Would never again have to carry my wallet for shopping. There is not a thing I can blame about. One thing I really hope to see is the addition of features like Samsung Rewards to the app very soon. Rest assured, this is by far the best payment app available in the market right now. Very much satisfied and loving it.

SAMSUNG PAY IS THE BEST INVENTION FROM SAMSUNG YET.
SAMSUNG FAN FOR LIFE! ❤c423a90b-16cb-4c8e-84de-9af2cdf577c0.jpg
ed0633c5-dd29-4c76-ba90-b5ac5f74aabe.jpg
1799ada9-c7fe-4742-984c-b87b5030e6d1.jpg
16 Comments
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
I would love to know your experience using it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
my experience on Spay has been a great one.. in last one month from spay early access i have been loving spay... i hv had failure's in few places... but out of 10.. 9 have worked.. n its smooth.... for sure sammy outbeats apple in payments... its acceptance is for sure much higher than all other mobile payments​ due to the mst tech. apple jus has nfc payments n places with nfc terminals r very few.. like i can use spay in a small grocery.. but nothing others work (mobile)
0 Likes
Amz1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
usually the cashier inserts our card and key in the amount and it asks for pin. with samsung pay, now when to show our phone? do the cashier key in anything in swiping machine before we use our phone ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
in Spay u choose the card n pay by authorizing using ur finger print... that is secure than pin 😊.
0 Likes
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
It works both the ways. You can take your phone next to the swiping area and it will detect your card. Then the cashier can enter the amount or vice versa.
Deep0071
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I am in India. I purchased the samsung s7 edge in UAE. But samsung pay its not working in India. pls help me..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
wow you have so many cards on it....i jus hv rak card n shukran 😀
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
the best part is that now i dont lose on any loyalty card points... earlier i never carried any card like shukran or carrefour myclub.. al shaya card.. now am trying to load all these.... no more carrying plastic
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
dude using indian cards for payment here will result in higher charges
0 Likes