Original topic:

SAMSUNG PAY-PizzaHut

(Topic created on: 04-28-2017 02:13 AM)
ujjwalbareja
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
At first I would like to tell you that Paying with Samsung Pay is really very easy, I just love it,but whenever I try to pay at a location be it a restuarant they just say they don't accept Samsung Pay , and then everytime I have to tell them that it's not any different thing, just give me your card machine and boom and then just tell them to enter the Amount and done.

I remember a moment when I visited Pizza hut Delivery Restaurant, where I remember at the time of Paying for my takeaway order at the counter I noticed that their card machine was full of stickers of Samsung Pay like full machine. But, as I said I'll pay by Samsung Pay, the guy at the counter without saying a word got inside the Manager's cabin and came back after a few moments and said sorry we don't accept Samsung Pay as of now, I felt amused seeing the card machine and told him to pass the machine and just put my phone closer and boom, then told him to enter the amount and I entered the PIN and payment is complete and told him this is how it is done.
3 Comments
gaurab03664
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
💪
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
Thank you for sharing this information with Samsung members. Keep posting!!
0 Likes
Tysen1211
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Hey I appreciate the fact that you shared that with me because with the coronavirus scare I as a nurse am constantly working and I decided to pick up pizza for lunch for the entire emergency room department and was able to hurry up Renton to Pizza hut and they told me the same thing they told you they don't accept it and I grabbed their card machine and help my phone to it like I do all the other registers and told them enter the amount and they did then I put in my PIN number and was able to buy 26 pizzas for the emergency room department doctors and nurses who have been working round-the-clock fighting this pandemic so we appreciate you and your input if it weren't 4 reading this I would have never tried it and it would have been a lot of more hungry exhausted doctors nurses and support staff today God bless you and keep sharing!!!

~Tysen B. Martin R.N. 

0 Likes