Original topic:

SAMSUNG PAY ISSUE AT CARREFOUR

(Topic created on: 06-24-2017 09:47 AM)
Adhith
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
Hello guys. Everytime I tried to pay at Carrefour (tried at many branches), it displays a card read exception error. No transaction have gone through succesfully at Carrefour outlets. Same applies for Spinneys as well.

Has someone else faced the same issue? Is there anyone here who somehow got it to work at any of their outlets?

7 Comments
Hasaan
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
spinneys and carrefour are my fave places to use it at. works seamlessly. no pin, no signature, no last 4 digits
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
That sounds great. Mine never works at Carrefour. Can't make out what is the issue. Which bank card are you using?
Mathew1
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
works with carrefour abu dhabi hypermarkets.. for spinneys they use network branded pos's last 4 digits may require there.
0 Likes
GameStoned
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Guys I used it over the weekend at lulu, carrefour and spinneys without any issue. Could you try again and call 8007729 if you face an issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
hi adith... after they scan all the items.. in the end they hv to choose Card payment.. once they do that.. the crefit card machine becomes active .. thats when u tap..
i hv used in carrefour n Spinney's too.. no issue so far..
0 Likes
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
I used it at Carrefour Hypermarket today. Worked seamlessly. It doesnt work at carrefour market and carrefour city outlets, though.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
it could be something​ which the cashier isnt doing right.. or its that their card machine has an issue
0 Likes