Original topic:

Prepaid recharge

(Topic created on: 05-21-2021 08:56 PM)
john786
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
Recently, I am trying to recharge my phone through samsung pay app but whenever I trying recharge I have seen post paid recharge is available but prepaid recharge doesn't available so I said like  funk off, and at last found another drawback of this application,samsung trying to fool indian coustmers but they don't know we are oversmart peoples and samsung always doing a silly mistakes which not a good even they don't know after usa india is world 2nd big market for samsung even I don't how they are doing a silly mistakes 

As you can see,in this screenshot prepaid recharge doesn't available and so I getting a angry.
3 Comments
Samsung Pay
Hey, I can totally understand. I would suggest kindly share a feedback of the same in the get help section 🙏
john786
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Yah!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes