Original topic:

Pathetic experience and response for Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 09-03-2018 08:12 AM)
AbhijithRao
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I have been using Samsung pay past 6 months . I observed when i used make bill payments half of them would show.successful but after couple of days it would show as refund which means failed . All these failed payments was never refunded .
when called samsung pay customer care , ( called at 10.55 Am on 2nd Sep) the lady whom I spoke to said Samsung pay is just the app providing interface and they cannot help and should ask Axis .

Later I called Axis bank and after providing all the transaction ID the customer care tells ask you Hdfc bank . I argued with them telling the Payment gateway is provided by them and they should take care .
but the representative was too rude telling they can't help from their behalf. And next I called HDFC , here comes the ultimatum, HDFC said its the responsibility of Axis to raise the reversal and when asked they clearly told for none of the failed transactions the reversal was raised . Again I called Axis ,yet again they denied and asked me to call Samsung pay .

I called again with patience waiting for 15 mins over line and Spoke to sasmung pay , the person took all the details and gives horrible response, "Today is Sunday and he cannot give more info and should call back".

Sasmung pay if you cannot own the responsibility then shut your damn app .

who is gonna refund the amount now ?

now dont post a generic response to contact customer care and you understand .

In India all major companies take customers for granted .. should go to consumer courts . this time I will

0 Likes
6 Comments
SAMJ716
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
use bhim upi app
0 Likes
manoos
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I always use banks app for bill payment & bhim xfers. they are very reliable and failure rate is almost nil
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that the transactions are made by the payment gateway and they can inform you about the payments and refund. We once request you to contact the Samsung pay support team and payment gateway.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/
0 Likes
AbhijithRao
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
as said you only send a templated response. your team is useless .. they said ours is only Ui interface .. contact axis further .. axis says ask ur bank .. bank says ask Axis .. it's a dead lock .. I urge people to stop using Sasmung pay
0 Likes
AbhijithRao
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
shame on you samsung
0 Likes
kushbunamdeo
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Thanks for sharing the information
0 Likes