Original topic:

Old number otp to verify card.

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 07:19 PM)
FarhanAshraf
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
I have updated my mobile number in SBI and all my net banking, upi and other online banking is working fine. There is no problem at the State bank of India end. I tried to reset app, clear cache, clear data and re-install the Samsung Pay app but to no benefit. It keeps on showing me the old mobile number to get otp for verification of my debit card.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Samsung Pay
Please ask SBI to update Samsung database.

SBI is the worst bank for banking services.
Not because of resources, but because of employees attitude.
FarhanAshraf
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Samsung database? Will they understand what I am saying?
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I am not sure bro what is the issue with SBI bank and Samsung Pay.
I dont use SBI bank services. Please check once with Samsung Pay customer support whats happening. And then visit SBI bank to fight with them.
Only SBI and ICICI banks have issue with Samsung Pay.
shridhar
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
icici bank don't have an issue as far as my experience.
In fact any problems like this, you may contact Samsung pay, may /may tag your banker. problem will be resolved.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
There were some instances where users were not able to add ICICI cards in Samsung Pay.
Infact I was not able to add my Axis Bank card in Samsung Pay.
I called up customer care of Axis Bank and issue was resolved.

These types of issue happens from Bank side only. But SBI has history of not accepting issues.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and will help you to resolve the issue. We would request you to kindly contact on the given toll free number for any queries related to the Samsung Pay:- 1800-123-7729

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Shashank0107
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Even iam facing the same issue ,sbi Customer support dont even know what i am saying ,they say contact samsung customet care😔😔