Original topic:

OVERCOMING THE COUNTRY RESTRICTIONS

(Topic created on: 05-03-2017 01:21 PM)
Adhith
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi there. Here is a tip for users who are worried that they cannot use samsung pay with banks issued outside the country of purchase of the phone (specially for Indians who have purchased their phone from the UAE). You can make Samsung Pay payments with a simple workaround.

As I can confirm, there is no country restriction on the cards that can be added on Samsung Pay. Even if your phone runs the UAE or whichever version of Samsung Pay, you can add a card issued by an Indian bank. Only condition is that the bank should support payments through Samsung Pay. I have tried and tested this with my ICICI bank debit card on my Galaxy S8 bought from UAE without changing the firmware. Everything works fine.

Enjoy!0fb6f57a-31df-4f48-9c10-fb56d354ac03.jpg
26 Comments
DonTJ
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
it doesn work in India. I bought it from UAE.:(
0 Likes
Munish1
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
I have S7 and whenever I open samsung pay it shows currently available in the UAE only and m in India
please reply
0 Likes
SNS1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
ditto ditto :(
0 Likes
Deep0071
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
I am in India. I purchased the samsung s7 edge in UAE. But samsung pay its not working in India. pls help me..
0 Likes
kdm1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
guys, make sure that you're logged in with your Samsung account on your phone, i was facing the same annoying message 'only available in UAE' but everything started working after I signed into my Samsung account when I tried downloading a wallpaper!! 😁
0 Likes
preeat
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
unable to use offers in India
0 Likes
Samsung Pay

I'm from Bangladesh and ut us saying "Samsung pay isn't supported on your device" But in samsung website Samsung A52s 5G is supported for samsung pay. Then I got the news that they have removed the support in Bangladesh.  Is there any way to use it now ? 

Screenshot_20211016-092124_Samsung Pay.jpg

0 Likes