Original topic:

OVERCOMING THE COUNTRY RESTRICTIONS

(Topic created on: 05-03-2017 01:35 PM)
Adhith
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi there. Here is a tip for users who are worried that they cannot use samsung pay with banks issued outside the country of purchase of the phone (specially for Indians who have purchased their phone from the UAE). You can make Samsung Pay payments with a simple workaround.

As I can confirm, there is no country restriction on the cards that can be added on Samsung Pay. Even if your phone runs the UAE or whichever version of Samsung Pay, you can add a card issued by an Indian bank. Only condition is that the bank should support payments through Samsung Pay. I have tried and tested this with my ICICI bank debit card on my Galaxy S8 bought from UAE without changing the firmware. Everything works fine.

Enjoy!0fb6f57a-31df-4f48-9c10-fb56d354ac03.jpg
26 Comments
GameStoned
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Great tip Adhith.
sjan1
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
how we register its showing only uae mobile numbers
0 Likes
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Mobile number is just for the verification part. No use is made of it after that. You can either use a virtual number for verification or get some friend or relative to help you with their number.
0 Likes
riyaszz
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
my Samsung pay showing Only supports in UAE.
what can i do ?
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
That's what I am saying. You can register with a UAE number and still use an Indian card.
0 Likes
SNS1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
did u find a way to load Indian credit cards in India on ur UAE bought S7 edge ?
0 Likes
riyaszz
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
dude... when I open the Samsung pay app, it showing only available in UAE countries.

no other windows.
0 Likes
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Which country are you using it in? And which model?
0 Likes
Adhith
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Try reinstalling the app from this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay&hl=en
0 Likes