(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 09:04 PM)
AshuAgrahari
★★
Options
Samsung Pay

New features and improvements...
8 Comments
Samsung Pay
I dont use SamsungPay, but hope it is useful for those who are. Some basic features needs to be added to Samsung UI, like Battery fully charged notification. Not sure where to post and whether Samsung is taking notice of these posts or community requests.
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
full battery charge notification already appears on the screen after it full charges. what is the feature that you want ?
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
There is a battery charged notification on the screen , if you are talking about the sound or beep , then this feature is not there and it is not needed as the time and fully charged is already displayed on screen in samsung devices..
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
i dont get it. is there any function to enable it. using s9 here
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
talking about ? Samsung pay update ?
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I have charged my phone several times but have never seen any status bar notification saying battery is fulky charged. However when I go to settings and Battery information it shows it is fully charged. Same info should be shown in status bar.

Secondly audii notification is useful as most users wont be sitting in front of device waiting for it to be charged. If you are in another room audio notification helps.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
First of all i think you have not enabled the Battery information . Enable it from setting > Display > Show battery information.
secondly the sound beep never comes in any device and its not realastic thing , everyone knows the charging time they had to charge.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Guess we are using different UI or Android versions. I still believe audio notification is helpful..it is there in other premium brand android devices I have used in the past.

There is always room for improvement mindset helps fuel innovation and creativity.

Happy to know your opinion.
0 Likes