Original topic:

My Worst Experience with SamsungPay

(Topic created on: 11-02-2017 08:57 PM)
ujjwalbareja
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
I tried to use Samsung Pay at Subway Restaurant where I had successfully used it before but this time on 25th April 2017,Tuesday. it didn't worked.
As I was confident about Samsung Pay as I had used it several times,I got to the store without wallet and cash, So I had to bear the embarassment this time at the store.
After trying for about 3-4 times and the scanning times ran out, I knew it was of no help. So I had to call home and waited there for like half an hour to pay my bills.
This was really not accepted and never thought about that this could happen.
I loved Samsung Pay from Day one because of the convenience it brings , but learnt a lesson that day to not really upon it and have backup options.
6 Comments
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
Claim for compensation from Samsung for mental injury caused to you
VinayRai
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
🤣
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
"We would like to inform you that we have a dedicated Support team for handling Samsung Pay related queries, so would request you to contact at below mentioned number:
Samsung Pay toll free phone number: 1800-123-7729 (24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week)
You can also log on at http://www.samsung.com/in/samsung-pay/ and connect with us directly via Samsung Pay Live chat or Samsung Pay Email Support option.
"
0 Likes
rktk
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
in hyderabad in super markets / shopping malls are not updated with Samsung pay app. none of the cashiers / supervisor are not having knowledge about this.
funniest and very embracing situation is that 28th April visited big bazaar, where in the swiping machine pasted with Samsung pay sticker, but not recognising card from my mobile. Samsung pay customer care couldn't be in a position to help.
whether samsung is taking any responsibility for the same is major question. app care blames on card services and vice versa, poor user don't know what is reality. in my view Trusting the app is biggest mistake. on 27th tried to use at dmart, not recognised. customer care centers in bothends are helpless.
Samsung has to revert for education of user and beneficiary rescue and take responsibility
srujan
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Hi samsung team. Please reply for this. I too faced this many times
0 Likes
kalaim
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
iam not getting any of the cashback till in the page lots of posters related to cashback itz just a fake.
i have partcipated a offer with sbi debitcards if purchase of 500 and above u will geta. 100 cb in bank account on august month amd as per tnc the cb will be credited by oct31
till now i have not got any cb.
i contacted samsungpay cs they ask me to inform bank
when i asked bank they told me to calculate the home branch for detias
bank guys are telling is is not possible to checvk the cashcacks
contact customercare team86dea132-341d-4b6f-82dc-0d4de21b7f14.jpg
42579a5e-b015-4999-a665-c55f29aacc95.jpg
0 Likes