Original topic:

Issues with M51

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 04:55 PM)
Surya0000
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
1. I’ve been using M51 for quite a long time and I bought it almost at ₹25k when it had got launched. But I got very disappointed when I found out that it doesn’t have Samsung Pay and Carrier Aggression support. Although it has NFC so I thought it would get Samsung Pay in next updates but I have got more than 4 updates since I got this phone but no Samsung Pay has been added yet. Samsung Pay was one of the main reasons why I purchased this phone. 
2. And the second thing is its network speed that disappoints me. I’m getting very low speed even on 4G mode. I’ve checked the same SIM with different phones that cost less than M51 and they perform so well, they provide fast network speed. Because even phones with less than 15k price range have Carrier Aggregation Support nowadays. But my Samsung M51 which I had got it for 25k doesn’t have CA support despite the fact that its processor supports CA. Should I feel proud of my M51 or feel ashamed of it?

I’m requesting all the Samsung team and Samsung developers please provide SAMSUNG PAY & CARRIER AGGREGATION in Samsung M51 ASAP. Otherwise I don’t think I will buy Samsung as my next phone or I don’t think I’d recommend Samsung to other people. 

From
A Hopeful M51 User
2 Comments
Samsung Pay
Is Samsung pay mini also not available?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes